View Single Post
Old 02-14-12, 01:18 PM
illdthedj

Bikes: klein quantum, litespeed tuscany, bianchi pista concept, centurion comp ta, centurion super le mans, traitor ringleader

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
i have a confession. i'm definitely not hipster (trust me i tried and it just didn't work out. the receding hairline totally nipped that one in the bud), none of my bikes are shweet fixay tarck, and i know they are incredibly heavy, overpriced boat anchors and are basically just for hipster street cred....but i cant help but want a white aerospoke. i know i know. ridiculous.

its just that, out of all my bikes, the one "street fixed gear" i own is a traitor ringleader, where the back half of the frame is purple and the front half is white. all components are silver, tiny touches of purple here and there (valve caps, cable crimp, and that middle piece on the thomson elite stem)...brown brooks saddle and tape.

everytime i look at the bike i imagine a front white aerospoke on it (YES just a front lol) and it makes me LOL at the thought of it, how tarck it would look....and i like what i see in my mind's eye. like, allot.

i see a white aerospoke on ebay for 250. i have disposible income. about 250 dollars worth. please talk me out of it.

i sort of somewhat pride myself on making somewhat logical component purchases for my bike, so its sort of bothering me lol