Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
I am A Clyde, I EAT! (off topic)

OK, I have to be honest, 2 favorite restaraunts. Since the Red Chilli House added itself to my favorites list, it joins Los Jarritos in Pomona. One block Sout of Foothil on Garey, West side of the street. Man, this place is delicious! Best part of all, very reasonable and inexpensive. Tasty cranitas and the guys there are fabulously friendly.

Javier and his brother Carlos pretty much run the joint in the evening along with their mother Maria. Both great guys and willing to make the customers happy. I swear every time I go in, they hook me up with a HUGER burrito. Could just be my imagination but seems like the portions get bigger and bigger. My favorite is the combo carnita burrito enchilada style. Or the chicken enchilada plate with red sauce. Of course when I order this, nothing prepares the plate better than a sope with carnitas. Oh yeah, ask them to put the pico de gallo on it, great stuff! One thing I notice is that even in these tough times, the portions at this place have not decreased in size. Neither has the taste!

I know not many of you are of this area but this is what I do on my spare time ha ha!

You got any favorites, well serve 'em up!