View Single Post
Old 03-20-12, 09:52 AM
curtismk

Bikes: Mid '90's Trek 930

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome to the playground Terry!! You will find support and encouragement from each of us as we work at losing a few pounds and get healthier!! I agree with CraigB, if you aren't happy with your current meeting and/or leader, check our some other meetings in your area. I originally did WW 10 years ago and I lost about 40 pounds back then and I became a lifetime member. The leader I had at the time was the best one in the area. She led meetings at several different locations in the area and each of her meetings were completely full. Because of the lessons I learned 10 years ago, but I haven't completely applied, I am doing the WW program entirely online. There is something motivating about having to attend a meeting each week and being accountable for the number displayed on the scale.

imac: Congrats on this week's weight loss!!! Keep up the great work!!

I weighed in this morning and I am up .8. I'm really not sure what happened this week. I had strep about 10 days ago and I finished my antibiotics last night. I had a couple of my "weekly" points each night, which is an attempt on my part to make sure I get in my daily points. Oh well, the number is what it is this morning and all I can do is continue on the WW path and do more exercising this week!!!

Best of luck to all of you this week. I look forward to checking this forum each day and get caught up on the progress each of us are making!!