Old 03-24-12, 02:10 PM
cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
Yes - yet another bicycle-lighting "discovery" that is made through actual night riding experience. This is another thread that supports the idea that having enough "light" has little to do with being able to see where you are going.

I was happy to be able see where I was going using a couple Magic Shine lights. But I was lot safer when I added a Solar Force M8 torch for no other reason but to "get attention" when I think I need it. Better to be a geek than a statistic.....

My wife was jogging and I was riding shotgun with the bike with the double torches up front. She said they were blinding, even when you don't look at them. I said ok. Now, when time came to fix her bike up, I told her, I was going to put two smaller flashlights on her bike, since the kind I was running on my bike were according to my always-right-wife too bright. Guess what she said?? No, put the same thing you got on your bike!! WTF!! I said "baby, you said they were too bright and blinding, I don't want you to blind nobody".. She said "put the dam things on my bike too"

Hence, my wife's bike is running two Keygos Ke-1s up front.