View Single Post
Old 03-30-12, 11:39 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep.... Rode x 2 yesterday.... (Friday) Short ride in the morning (6 miles) to the tax office with friend who just got the bike the other day. And later in the day a longer ride with both friends to town that ended up being about 23 miles when we got done. The one friend had 2 flats on the ride to and from town. And these flats were on mountain bikes (they mad me ride m mountain bike... cus they were riding mountain bikes)... Even though we were on the pavement the whole way. First flat not sure what caused it... just a small hole in the tube, nothing in the tire. The second one he ended up with an inch long cotter key stuck through the tire into the tube. I was mad that I didn't take a picture of it.

We did have to cut the ride short though.. The one friend had major back surgery about 5 years ago (one with the flats today).... and every once in awhile his back will just go haywire and he will start having back spasms. That happened today about 7 miles from home.

Friend that had the flats decided he would try a mushroom he found while taking a nature break. He took about 4 bites each time saying it tasted my crap... LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Hugh.bite.mushroom.jpg (96.6 KB, 3 views)