Old 04-03-12, 11:54 PM
mike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks for the original thread. After 12 years on BF.net, I thought that all bicycle related topics has been discussed at least ten times.

Now, I see that there is a new one about using the back brake being taboo. I also learned something new - like when I learned that my skateboarding style was called "goofy foot" or something like that.

Man, the more time I spend on the internet, the more I learn what I am doing wrong - or at least I learn that what I do is not normal. I usually use the back brake more than the front brake because I found that I don't like cartwheeling over the frontwheel after using the front brake and getting bucked off the bicycle like a wild bronco.

Of course, I am going BACK to using the front break - Oops, I meant front BRAKE, now learning that using the back brake is taboo, or at least unconventional. I am tired of being unconventional all the time. I want to be hip like the rest of the guys. Front brake it is for me starting tomorrow. I know it will hurt, but it will be worth it. I want to be with the other 95% of the riders who use their front brake instead of the back break, uh I mean back BRAKE.

Thanks for keeping me hip, earthworm94! Keep it coming.

P.S. I am not using a kick-stand anymore either - thanks Bf.net guys!
P.P.S. I made a resolution to take off my derailure and convert to fixie too. Just haven't quite got there yet, but SOON, Duders! Cool is as cool does, fer sure!

Last edited by mike; 04-03-12 at 11:59 PM.