Old 04-07-12, 01:51 AM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
How much is the buyer willing to pay for it, and how much is it worth to you?
The answer to both questions is "I don't know." I don't want to get rich and I don't want my customer to pay too much.

I will scan many pages but only for use on my website. Thought the information is useful, I rarely use it. I was thinking of listing in on Ebay but not for ten dollars. That does not work well for me anymore.

Anyway, I have lots of vintage books relating to old bicycles. For some reason, I have been finding and setting them aside for years. Come to think of it, I have a lot of vintage books about old motorcycles, also. Perhaps I should let those go on Ebay as well. I even have a complete, almost unused, set of encyclopedias about old motorcycles.

For what it is worth, before I got into my bicycles, I restored antique motorcycles for fun, the last one being a 1934 Indian Big Chief with exposed valve stems moving up and down, in plain view, as that old flat head "V-Twin" rumbled away.