Old 04-13-12, 09:37 PM
Kilpatrick
Lee (male) Spokeman

Bikes: Yeti DJ, Titus motolite, Enigma BMX, GT series 3 road bike, the list goes on

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from Southern IL / Spoke supplier I am.

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to all. I have always heard that my side business was mentioned several times with great comments so I figured after several years of hearing about, I would join this forum.

I do not Facebook, or Tweet, or Slow-twitch (yet). Just check emails and search the web for bike parts or Archery equipment that I am interested in. I’m old school. Heck, I just got rid of my beeper the other day, and picked up a cell phone.

If you are looking for spokes, I have a side business of producing custom lengths for wheel builds. I have purchased a Phil Wood machine and have been in the spoke business since 2000. I sell all types of spokes, so please let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do to help you out.

A Thank you goes out to Bike Forums for making a site for all of us bike geeks to communicate.

Some controversy was lingering whether I was a dude or a chick based off of the fact that no one had ever spoke with me over the phone. I am a dude, even though my name is one that could be either. (Lee)