View Single Post
Old 04-16-12, 11:28 AM
Project88

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I live in Los Angeles in my area there is not much theft that i know of , However i would be traveling downtown which is another story but there is also alot of riders in downtown and alot of decent bikes locked up and i wont be leaving it downtown for long just quick in and outs in stores and stuff. My college to me is extreamly low bike theft area in my opinion since some people dont even lock up their bikes to the racks they just lock up the rear wheel and leave it sitting around (there is a security post in front of the racks). I wont really mind the grime and abuse of commuting showing on the bike I rather enjoy seeing the battle scars on my bikes as long as they dont compromise the bikes safety, I know the abuse it will go through i really dont mind that. i have a beater that i ride right now and see what it goes through I Just want really want the bike and wounder if i lock up the bike well and have the anti theft scewers will i be ok and get to enjoy my bike or is a new semi expensive bike just not the wisest choice for a year round commuter.