View Single Post
Old 04-16-12, 10:01 PM
imacflyr3

Bikes: Scattante road bike, Sporterra hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Weigh-in tonight... was down 2.4 once again for a total of 155.8!

Chef,
I don't usually take that much to eat with me. What I do take, I track. Up 'til now, I haven't gone much over 50 miles. For those rides, I've just taken a power bar or two, or maybe a couple larabars. I've also stopped for gatorade a couple times at a local convenience store when I got low on water. I usually eat right before I go on a ride... either my standard breakfast in the morning or a piece of fruit in the evening. After the ride, I'll either fix dinner and eat or have some more fruit if it's between meal times. Overall, I try not to let eating during the ride have too much of an ill-effect on my daily point intake. By the same token, I try to be VERY aware about what I'm eating after the ride. I don't let that hungry feeling after the exercise side track me into eating a side of beef!

Determination and Control!!!

I did have another great surprise this week... I bought 2 pairs of size 34 shorts!! They fit!!!
I can't even tell you when the last time I wore a 34 was! ...probably around 8th grade or so! (that would be 30 years ago, btw!)

Last edited by imacflyr3; 04-16-12 at 10:06 PM.