Maelstrom 
Wood Licker

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MasterSezFaster
Great write up Mael. Guess now when you look at your regular rides you will think,"Man, this shyte is simple." Glad to here you had fun even with ALL the hiking.
Sure did. Got up the mountain last night and everything I used to think was 'steep' is now completely rideable. Amazing how much you progress when you ride a freaking scary ass trail

man... after my first real taste of dh this past wednesday @ blue mountain, i'm yearning for a trip out to bc to hit up whistler. i rode from 11-6 with one short break for lunch. only got in about 15-20 runs, but that's cause i rode most of the trails really slow (since it was my first time on any of those trails) and rode a lot of the easier trails which weren't too close to the lift.

i'm still recovering from the beating my body took... even with 5" in the front and back, i got rocked. whoever says that dh isn't physically demanding is either superman or someone who doesn't know what the heck he's talking about, heh.

i'll try to post a write up of my first dh experience when i get the time. right now, it's time to rest and reflect on a great day of fun riding.

peace y'all.
I was just back home, I give you a lot of credit for riding in the shyte conditions you did. The humidity knocked me out just sitting around, I couldn't imagine actually riding in it, especially in armour I wanted to hit up blue but didn't have a chance, got really busy.

I have a 6x6 and would love some more on the more tech trails. Heck even a higher quality fork would be nice