View Single Post
Old 05-08-12, 08:24 AM
hotbike

Bikes: a lowrider BMX, a mountain bike, a faired recumbent, and a loaded touring bike

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 75 Posts
I don't have any new pictures, but since I forgot to show you all the old pictures, let me show you them now:

TAIL LIGHTS-12 volt LED, with "Signal Stat" brand name on them, from the auto parts store:

Amber Marker Lights on the front of this Utility Bike:

Let me say a few words about fairings: while fairings have been proven to reduce aerodynamic drag, they are primarily a Protective Shield. Also, I have discovered that fairings can house electrical and electronic gear.
Then I painted the shark teeth and eyeballs on it:

These Photographs are from 19 December, 2011.

In the photos , the LED headlight is the 6.7 watt with a 35 degree spread angle. I plan to add another 6.7 watt LED headlight, on the left side underneath (I mount my lights on the bottoms of my fairings so I don't get blinded by the glare) But with an EIGHT (8) degree spread angle, so I can see farther up the road.

Some radio innards, the Shark Bike has a radio:

Sorry, I'm behind in shooting photographs, I will try to update this post later.

I have already installed two Toggle switches in the faceplate of the iMac. I used an Apple iMac computer case for the fairing, which saved me like 300 hours of work in the fiberglass booth. The Apple Computer plastic can be drilled without shattering , FYI.

Will post pictures later.

Last edited by hotbike; 05-08-12 at 08:29 AM.