Old 05-13-12, 11:29 PM
Chombi

Bikes: 1986 Alan Record Carbonio, 1985 Vitus Plus Carbone 7, 1984 Peugeot PSV, 1972 Line Seeker, 1986(est.) Medici Aerodynamic (Project), 1985(est.) Peugeot PY10FC

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by shnibop
WOW! that is looking so sexy! i'm super jealous, i really wish it had fit me haha

i like both cranks, so i can't help you there. but if i were using the EDCO BB, i'd have to go with the EDCO cranks.

i know nothing about the Weinmann brakes, but i'd probably choose the Mavic brakes any day.

you say the seat binder bolt is stripping out? PM me with measurements and i'll see what i have in my stash, i can't leave you hanging after selling you the frame can i i have a black CR-MO, a Miche and a Sugino, but they're all different dimensions, so let me know
Thanks for the offer to help on the seatpost binder bolt schnibop! I'll have to measure it when I do the teardown again when I'm ready to tackle the re-decal work somethime maybe within the week. It's definitely different from the 8mm Campy seatpost binder bolt that I had to deal with recently. I suspect it's a 10mm?...but I'll find out. I hope it's your Miche tht matches so it will go with my Miche Primato headset I already have installed!

Chombi