View Single Post
Old 05-14-12, 04:15 PM
Bill G
Bill G

Bikes: Co-Motion Nor'Wester Tour, Co-Motion Primera Tandem, WizWeelz Terra Trike 3.6 Tour model

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We use the Wireless Tandem Talk Headsets,(got them at Precision Tandems online) love them and preffer to ride with them, pricey but worth it. From a safety standpoint there the way to go, in traffic we can communicate quickly. We had a front flat on a down hill curve and we were able to communicate through to hole ordeal and hear each other clearly. I told the wife we have a front flat then we were able to communicate with no hesitations or saying what did you say through the process of getting the tandem stopped without going down. The wife is a little hard of hearing anyway but in this emergency situation she was able to hear me clearly and followed my commands without an issue or hesitation.

I have heard some say why would I want to chat on the bike or tandem with my wife I talk to her enough as it is. I say then why would you want to ride a tandem in the first place if you think like this!!!!!!!

++++1 for a good communication system on a Tandem..

Ride Safe All,
Bill G
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_1218[1]..jpg (100.6 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Bill G; 05-14-12 at 04:45 PM.