Old 05-20-12, 01:35 PM
hagen2456

Bikes: A load of ancient, old and semi-vintage bikes of divers sorts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kalliergo
Hagen, I'm a fan of cycling culture and urban design trends in western Europe. For decades, I've been working to bring some of the wisdom developed there to US cities (not including separate and unequal bike paths). Your posts on these subjects are so arrogantly self-assured, while displaying such massive ignorance of reality, history and culture for the North Americans you presume to instruct, that I am reminded of the worst stories of Christian missionaries in the Third World.

I always liked best the stories in which those missionaries were cooked and eaten.
As for criticising CV, that in itself has very little to do with history, culture etc. See http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...1#post14245359

I pointed to some, er, problems in the video I linked to. All you (arrogantly) could answer was "ROFLMAO" etc. If I've been arrogant myself, I'm sorry, but it's something that will easily happen when one tries reasoning with people who stubbornly misread; tell you that you just don't get it ("it" being irrelevant to the specific issue); or simply espond with "ROFLMAO".