View Single Post
Old 05-23-12, 10:47 PM
Digital_Cowboy

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock Mountain (Stolen); Giant Seek 2 (Stolen); Diamondback Ascent mid 1980 - 1997

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dynodonn
DC,
I "sit" on a great number of my videos, and not report the motorists in those videos to law enforcement, since many of the motorists' actions were subtle enough in nature that it would hard to prove it was intentional.

Looking at the OP's video, it looks like the OP was building up speed to go up an incline on the other side of the turnout.
DD,

Again, I agree that it a motorists actions can be just subtle enough to be difficult to prove that it was intentional. But again, if said driver has a history of harassing cyclists and/or pedestrians then the video that a cyclist made may just be what is needed to get a conviction against the driver.

A "good" example is the "good" doctor from LA who is now cooling his jets in prison. IF it hadn't been for other cyclists reporting the "good" doctor's behavior on the road then in his last assault on innocent cyclists wouldn't have resulted in his conviction.