ricardo kuhn
Hacker Maximus

Bikes: less than I use to,, more than I need

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ricardo kuhn
Again a Brake Booster always help, increase braking power since the brake post don't flex and as a side effect reduce harmonic vibration in a big way,,the main reason why brakes make funny noises..

oviuslly i well set up brake is a good start, but is always some room for improvement
I have them pretty much in all my bikes with canti-V-brakes, from Klein adroid's to Yo-eddy's Yeti ARC's and My ibis tandem and in all of them the inprovement is noticiable, the wrost case of Noise (superDupperloud) of all of them was the fork in one of my Klein attitude's i try pretty much every trick I know (work at shops for about 10 years) and the only thing that fix it was a DKG brake booster...

actually on a side Note, some forks have the eyelets for the brakes to close(cross, tandem forks) so maybe will be dificult to find a brace that fits, or to far like on downhill rigid forks..If that is the case I make my own out of Fenolic resins or carbon fibre plates

NOTE: If anybody know were to find some DKG brake booster please let me know,, so far I have 13 of them but I need about 5 more to complete all my bikes with them...color kind of irrelevant, i can anodize them in no time..