View Single Post
Old 05-27-12, 03:13 PM
hiyaneil

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bicycle touring partner wanted

I'm looking for a cycling partner to join me for all, or part of, a year long trip starting in December 2012.
My plan is to venture into the unknown. It will be a journey without a fixed destination. I wanna learn about different cultures, learn a language or two, go to countries which have names that i cannot even pronounce, and just kinda figure out what motivates people to live in the places they do. I prefer to explore a place in detail rather than zip on through.

I've been on a few short (1-4 weeks) tours before, solo and with partners, and have always dreamed about going for longer. However, my previous addiction to rock climbing has prevented me from doing so. Now that i don't climb anymore, the only thing i truly want to do now is this cycling trip. For such a long trip i would prefer a partner to share stories, sunsets and the mental strain of life on the road. Having failed to convince any of my friends to join me, I am hoping to find a like-minded person here on the internet, which is something i've never done before.

I'm 27 years old, male, from England. I have no preference of age or gender for a cycling partner, though previous cycling experience would be nice. I will be in both Colorado, USA and England during December 2012, and will leave from either place or somewhere nearby. I would prefer to mostly free-camp and stay out of restaurants in order to make my US$7000 last a full year.

Email me if interested: hiyaneil@hotmail.com

Neil Chelton