View Single Post
Old 08-02-05, 07:48 PM
Ceya

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by danimal
so i'm crashing in nyc (brooklyn, actually) until the middle of august and am lookin' for stuff to do, places to ride, people to ride/hang-out with. i lived here last year and left for grad school in arizona, and since living here i've found most of the people i used to hang out with don't ride much, and it's not that they're 'bad' people, just 'transportationally challenged' -and it leaves me looking for stuff to do.

i saw on the 'track star' website they play bike polo, and i read about the races at prospect...of those who have been to these things (or know of others) any thoughts, etc...good time, bad time, turnout? -you know, dish the dirt so everybody else on the forum can see ya talkin' trash and ostracize you.

seriously, i'd love to know of other 'bike-related' stuff happening in the city in the next couple weeks and have some fun before i head back out west.

thanks, dan
Dan,
we have kissena races wed and sun. we have track bike raes at central park 10 pm on monday,thurs at prospect park bklyn. we on track bikes have sat rides to nyack and else where. and Polo.

S/F,
CEYA!

Last edited by Ceya; 08-02-05 at 07:55 PM.