Old 06-04-12, 12:33 PM
PlusVeggie27

Bikes: Tern Link D8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyone with a Bobike mini city, or the regular mini? Any other brand recommendations?

I am contemplating getting the bobike mini city because although I have a trailer, I find myself not riding out with the bike because of the mental preparing of which routes to go on to reach my destination. I live in NYC, and in my boro there are not many bike trails. I have a weeride but the negative with it was the fact that when he slept he would slump down making my ride unsturdy, and I need to venture further than a few blocks from home. Other than that the weeride was cool. I think the bobike mini city would hold him in a bit better because it appears to have a type of arm rest more of a rear seat design in comparison to the weeride with just a seat. I would feel a bit better regarding him swaying to the sides, but I am not sure just going based on how it looks. Can someone tell me about it or does anyone have pictures or video of a child riding. Also I cant really find the bobike mini city sold locally except for one store in a color I dont like. Any advice would help. Thanks!!

Last edited by PlusVeggie27; 06-04-12 at 01:00 PM.