Old 06-09-12, 12:04 PM
anixi
Jack of all trades

Bikes: Schwinn Peloton Ventana El Saltamontes Spec Stumpjumper Conversion Gravel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
This is rare to find on craigslist, a real beauty in the rough:

[h=2]'80s Ciocc with Campagnolo parts - $425 (Moses Lake)[/h] [HR][/HR] Date: 2012-06-09, 10:14AM PDT
Reply to: qtgjh-3067354670@sale.craigslist.org [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [HR][/HR]
I've had this bike since the mid '80s and some of the components are older than that.

It's a 54cm Ciocc. There's no decal to indicate what kind of tubing it has, but it's a high quality frame with cut-outs in the lugs and Campagnolo dropouts.

Campagnolo parts include hubset (Nuovo Tip high flange) crankset (Record) pedals (Record) and derailleurs (Record).

Brakes are Modolo Pro.

Tires are tubeless on Mavic clincher rims. Wheels have less than 3mm runout and are round. Rear tire has around 6mm runout.

It's been sitting for many years, so I assume the grease in the hubs, BB and headset will need to be replaced due to separation.

The pictures tell the story. It's been ridden a lot and is not in pristine condition, but it's a nice vintage road bike. I also have a set of tubulars on Nuovo Record hubs that I'd include for another $75. For details call or text seven seven one one seven eight five.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3067354670