View Single Post
Old 06-13-12, 09:11 AM
Tony N.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for all replies. It's helpful just knowing I'm not the only one. Doc prescribed Xanix but Walgreens filled it with ALPRAZOLAM .25 mgs. Also was prescribed Lexapro but got ESCITALOPRAM 20 MG. Probably 5 years ago I had real bad PA's and was given Xanix and Lexapro and that is what I actually took. I only took one Xanix at that time just see how it would affect me and actually felt nothing so never took another one. After several years of no episodes, I started feeling like spiders or bugs were crawling on me while sleeping and would slap my wife accidentally while swating the imaginary bugs in my sleep. After readin up on the net about possible lexapro side effects, I decided to gradually back off and stop taking it. That was over 3 years ago. I have a physical once a year and a 6 month checkup w/blood work done each time. I have an appointment with a pyschologist today at a place called Fernview Stress Management Center. I think they are several located in the US so anyone ever heard of them?
Thanks again everyone,
Tony