Old 06-14-12, 03:55 AM
luxroadie
I read more than post

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cthenn
So what's the deal with RSN hating on Chris Horner? Left off the preliminary list, first claiming his back would prevent him from riding. Chris then denies that, so Bruyneel changes tune and says it's because he didn't ride the Dauphine or TdS, which was a requirement to be considered by Bruyneel. But then Jens Voigt has not done either, and is on the list. Then today, apparently both Kloden and Voigt commented (via Twitter) that Horner needs to be racing with the team, and not training by himself in the US.

So what's everyone's problem with him? This is the same leadup he did to last years' TdF, and no one seemed to have a problem with that. And it's pretty bush league for these 2 Germans to call out Horner over Twitter...if they had a problem with what he is doing, why not tell him that, not the rest of the world? Again, no one seemed to have a problem with it last year, and if they had a problem with it this year, why not talk to HIM about it? I'm disappointed in Jens, and as far as the smug thug goes....
There are some very weird things a goin on at RSN these days. The Horner saga on its own wouldn't be huge, but couple that with Frandy, Kim Andersen, Becca still being hunted by Lux authorities (not hunted as in he is missing but they do seem to have a thing for 'gettin him') and now the entire Bruyneel/Armstrong saga playing out and it would be a fine time to rethink my sponsorship were I the RS guy!