jimmytango
Hi, I'm Bryan.

Bikes: 2010 Focus Mares

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by misskaz
Well that was fun. Got run into a parked car by an ******* in a Mercedes SUV on the way home. I'm fine, might get a bruise on my elbow from where I hit the side of the parked car but maybe not even that. I'm just angry because I yelled as it was happening and he saw me hit the car and stop completely and he just kept going and took his right turn and drove away. Jackass.

I got his license plate # and tweeted it immediately. I do that a lot as practice to improve my instincts/memory should I ever be in or witness a serious accident. It got retweeted a bunch so that makes me happy a little.
Glad you're ok. Makes me kinda feel bad for encouraging you to leave work early.

Today I have been running around, couldn't find any new pants I liked, might have to cancel my trip to Milwaukee, found out my mother-in-law tried to kill herself, and may have broken something in my hand by punching a wall out of anger. I haven't done that in five years. I think the stress is getting to me. I need a bike ride.