Old 07-02-12, 08:45 PM
blueduckxx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Woofles
A friend and I were cycling down some rural roads when some guys started to heckle us by yelling things as they would drive by. They probably drove past us a good 5 times before they quit yelling things and then threw something at us. It sounded heavy and went into the high grass beside us, but lucky it didn't hit us. I kind of felt the need to protect myself if they passed us again so I found a fairly heavy rock and we kept on riding toward home. We got about a mile from my house until they caught up to us again. The guy pulled up beside me while I was riding about 15mph. I started to yell at him and told him to "F*** off". The guy just kept pace with me and was looking forward like he didn't even notice I was there. He then started to slowly swerve toward me like he was trying to drive me off the road, so I took the rock I had and threw it as hard as I could against his passenger side door. He swerved harder after that but I managed to slow down, get around to the driver side of him and started yelling at him again. He then took off. Never once did he even turn his head my way, the whole time he just looked straight ahead like a crazy person. Never saw him again.

Very strange. Even stranger, every time they passed us up to mess with us I swear there was completely different people in his car. It was as if they were picking up different friends to enjoy the moment together. totally weird... and lame. Too bad he has a fat dent in his car now tho, I turned out just fine
WOW....where was this?? thats insanity at its finest. i wouldve gotten his license plate # and reported his ass.