SlimRider
Banned

Bikes: Raleigh Grand Prix, Giant Innova, Nishiki Sebring, Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigtommy
Thanks again. I had a lool at the raleigh and i think its just out of my price range. The Norco is pushing me outside of the 400. I need to draw a line somewhere or before i know it i'll be at 500 lol

So is the norco considerably better than the others listed?

Also any thoughts on the revolution? I know it isnt a massive manufacturer however it seems to get a great reputation around the UK. How would you say it compares? I really know very little about components.

No. Component wise, the Norco has only a slight edge. However, when you factor the rack and fenders into the equation, suddenly the Escape begins to approach prominence.

Even if you have no need for rack or fenders, it would behoove you to purchase the Escape and remove them, if we're only considering components and price...

OTOH, suppose we all agree upon what we think the proper choice of your bicycle should be, but you fail to feel comfortable upon our choice when riding. Would you still buy the bike anyway?

It really boils down to your test ride of all these bikes after our little input.

Now go test riding before you pull the trigger!

Last edited by SlimRider; 07-13-12 at 02:34 PM.