View Single Post
Old 08-07-05, 07:21 PM
slvoid
2-Cyl, 1/2 HP @ 90 RPM

Bikes: 04' Specialized Hardrock Sport, 03' Giant OCR2 (SOLD!), 04' Litespeed Firenze, 04' Giant OCR Touring, 07' Specialized Langster Comp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Bob Gabele
Thank You KinvinmH9

I agree that I lashed out a bit severely. But having checked out Slvoid's earlier posts, I became concerned about the fine line between his humor and any possibe reality.
I stand ready to apologize for my intendedly direct comments, only if Slvoid comes back to better-explain his comments. Otherwise, I will stand.

Thanks for reading...
Actually, check out my thread on my upcoming business trip. While it's true that I probably haven't hung on to the back of a truck returning fire with a full auto glock while some angry mother of 2 is spraying me, what am I saying, PROBABLY, it's ABSOLUTELY not true and I honestly feel sorry for anyone who thinks it's the slightest bit real.
Anyway, back on topic, I don't think there's a need for you to apologize. Responses such as yours are to be expected. But I know (I used to be one) teenagers can be far worse than you can imagine, if your kids are great, never do drugs, never drink, never picked up a firearm, great, in certain areas of the city, I guarantee you, you'll be lucky if that's all your kids do. Ever watched that commercial that says "40% of all drugs are sold in the city"? Kind of makes you think where the other 60% are. I'm sure you also know how many close calls people here have had with teenagers driving by them at 60mph throwing beer cans at them.

So just because I don't have any sympathy for teenagers doesn't mean I'm right. You may be right, I may be wrong, but there's no need for you to apologize.