Old 07-24-12, 11:08 AM
noise boy

Bikes: Cannondale CAAD9

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 498 Times in 300 Posts
Originally Posted by patentcad
Not really, not in amateur racing. Ironically these Grand Frodo idiots charge such a massive entry fee (hundreds) they can afford things like computer timing chips and doping control that amateur race organizers can't. This guy failed the Grand Frodo doping control. If those jerks had asked me to pee into a cup after a Grand Frodo I would have told them to bite me.
The GFNY is a qualifier for the UCI World Tour, including a rainbow jersey.
The UCI World Cycling Tour (UWCT) is a series of UCI-sanctioned races that will be held all over the world. The UWCT will comprise a maximum of 15 qualifier events, leading to the UWCT Final, the former UCI Masters Road World Championships. The top 25% in each age group of the qualifier events will automatically have the right to compete in the UWCT Final and race for the coveted UCI rainbow jersey. After its launch last year, the UCI World Cycling Tour enters the 2012 season with more events in more continents. The series has become a brand for amateurs and masters in cycling. [AThe UCI World Cycling Tour (UWCT) is a series of UCI-sanctioned races that will be held all over the world. The UWCT will comprise a maximum of 15 qualifier events, leading to the UWCT Final, the former UCI Masters Road World Championships. The top 25% in each age group of the qualifier events will automatically have the right to compete in the UWCT Final and race for the coveted UCI rainbow jersey. After its launch last year, the UCI World Cycling Tour enters the 2012 season with more events in more continents. The series has become a brand for amateurs and masters in cycling.