View Single Post
Old 07-29-12, 11:24 AM
milescycling

Bikes: Cervelo RS, Fisher Hi Fi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I will admit I am not an expert cyclist nor do I fully understand all the dynamics of a bike race. However, I don't understand how Cavendish can whine about other teams not helping them. It's a 155 miles race right? Being carted up to the front to "race" for 200 meters does not make you a great all around cyclist. It makes you a great sprinter. I freakin hate watching Cavendish race and claim his victory's. What's the point in being in a road race if all your ever going to do is wait until the very end to win? Everyone knows he's the greatest sprinter in the world, why would they help him? It's no different than double teaming Kobe or Lebron. Can you imagine them saying "I don't understand why they have to double team me all the time"? Has he ever been in a breakaway? He is a whiny A** B****. That kid Sagan is the real deal. He is a true warrior. He puts it all on the line, and it's freakin awesome to watch. To me that is what cycling is all about. I don't want to see someone get a pedicure for 6 hours and race for 30 seconds.