Old 08-10-12, 11:59 AM
Namji

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlimRider
For the past decade, I have often found Diamondback to be quite forgetable when it comes to both quality and design. I've mostly relegated Diamondback to being very close to the bottom tier of all bicycles. Perhaps just a few notches above Huffy, Roadmaster, or your typical Walgoose bike manufacturer. However, the other day, I slipped upon an article in cycling news, that heralded Diamondback as the producers of two of the newest and sleekest carbon fiber bikes of the world of road bikes. They are members of the Podium line of road bikes, except for the fact that they are made of 100% state-of-the-art carbon fiber. Welcome the Diamondback Podium 6 and 7...

The weight of the Podium 7 is just under 900 grams. This bike has race written all over it!

Just checkout what Cycling News has to say about Diamondback and its new Podium 7:

www.cyclingnews.com/features/diamondback-launches-2013-road-and-mountain-bikes/

I'm most certain that one day we'll be able to order the Podium 6 or the Podium 7 from Dick's online store oulet.

www.dickssportinggoods.com/

Just click onto outdoors, and next, click onto bikes.

www.diamondback.com/
Not sure about Roadbikes, but back in the day in the late 80's Dyno, GT, Mongoose, Diamond Back, Redline were the "it" bikes for freestyle bikes.
Sure times have changed along with brand image...