Thread: Patch question
View Single Post
Old 08-12-12, 06:56 PM
Dirt Bomb
sknhgy's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,742
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jer81B View Post
Thanks guys, yeah sorry prathmann I meant in the tubes

I never thought about going that way sknhgy what type of glue would I need? just a normal rubber cement?
The ones I use are called MonkeyGrip Chemical patches, 1-1/4" small round. 40 to a box. The glue is called MonkeyGrip Universal Cement - for use with chemical patches, cold patches, boots, and plugs. It's in an 8 oz can. The patches and cement will be right together in the store.
more cops have been killed by donuts than guns in chicago it is a medical fact ask any doctor.
sknhgy is offline