MasterSezFaster
UareFASTjustNOTfastENOUGH

Bikes: Scott Gambler, Scott Ransom, Bianchi C2C 928

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crutchgirl
Thanks for all the info! As for rehab, I was very lucky when I broke my leg, I managed to get a good enough splint on it that even after two days of rowing a raft to where I could get out and to a hospital, I emerged relatively unscathed, so, once the cast comes off, I'm more worried about recovering strength than repairing anything.

The local shops... I went into one a while ago, and was not very comfortable with the interaction. Anybody around here familiar with Ogden, UT?

I was in Ogden last year. There are 4 local shops and a few more with in 30 or 40 min drive. I can not give advice on which shop is the best to deal with since I did not get to all of them.

There is some great riding up there though. I would say a good trail bike would work for you. Lots of trail systems all over. I was realy pissed I did not have my mtb when I was there. One trail I realy wanted to ride was Waterfall Cyn. That is an awesome trail and during the week not very crowded. Also, Snow Basin is now allowing mtb's on their trails and there were some nice rides there as well.

If you decide to go with a road bike there are pleanty of long secluded roads with out to much climbing. Seeing as you live there you probably already know that