Old 08-20-12, 10:08 PM
Vital_Signs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blinkie
And finally you say what you actually meant in your previous posts.

There are many threads on BF discussing exactly what you just said. There have even been debates about how to best educate drivers, and the problematic fact is that it's all but impossible to effectively do so. You've mentioned living in Florida, which is a problematic State as far as cycling laws, and treatment of cyclists by law enforcement, are concerned.

In stead of taking five posts of verbosity, argumentative assertions, and contradicting yourself frequently, you may just want to say or ask what you mean. It shouldn't take five posts and fifteen paragraphs to do so. As you demanded of me, make it fit on an index card ... bro.
I frequent forums in which any backing down is viewed as a sign of weakness and the pack picks you apart, and old habits to die hard. So, I have to stop and backing down from an argument when I realize I am wrong isn't something I would normally do in a forum, if you met me in real life I would be more like I am now, however, when online I'm expected to live up to a certain amount of aggression.