Thread: Sekine?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-12, 09:35 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked 1,803 Times in 641 Posts
I really like the Fuji looks like a great first C&V bike good condition overall nice components well built frame. As for finding the parts a lot of it depends on your time frame Niagra or Ebay are cheaper but it may take a little longer. You can get basic bar tape off Ebay new for about $4 dollars with shipping as for tires the ones on sale at Performance are the best deal also note Performance will match there dirt low internet price in the store if you ask and they have stores in most cities. As for the hood you can get some Crane Creek ones online for about $10-12. If your flipping the bike I would lose the hoods and do a tape around you will get the same price for the bike and save some money. Also rethink buying anything new that isn't new to make the bike a good rider you just won't get your money back. Heres an example of what usually do on flippers all or mostly used parts only what is needed. I spent about $20 in parts in all on this.
Before

After

As for price on this on your Fuji very well done it should get about $200 so figure that in on your spending.