View Single Post
Old 09-06-12, 12:28 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Hi, JUF.
Originally Posted by JandersUF
On the way out on Concord Ave. I think I spotted jimmuller ! On his way inbound. Gave a wave. I was wearing a red jersey, unstickered black bike...

<description of angry driver>
I have the 5 digits of his plate (out of six)... can't decide if its worth the trouble to call the Belmont PD or just write it off to a very angry person having a very bad day.
Yow! I did get out this morning on the red Masi, wearing a platinum white jersey. About 30 miles, Waltham, Belmont, up the Concord Rd hill, Lexington, Bedford, Concord, returning via Virginia Rd & Rt2A to Lexington, then back down the Concord Rd hill at a "high rate of speed". I recall seeing someone going out Concord Rd at the time and thinking "someone else going up that hill" I wave at most cyclist and sometimes they wave back. If I missed you I apologize. It's unlikely I would have noticed either your jersey color - they all look alike to me, splash of colors and words! - or bike color unless it was bright and vintage.

About the angry driver, tough call. Without all the digits they may not be able to do anything. Even then they might not. But maybe they know the guy, maybe he's had issues before, accidents, tickets, complaints or something.