Old 09-07-12, 08:03 AM
GraysonPeddie

Bikes: Trek Pure Trike (recently bought)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, it's going to rain anyway by 4:00 with a 50% chance of rain (32304).

Well, Tallahassee sucks anyway due to the confusing bus system and I'm not going to take my chance in getting used to it. Last time, when I took a bus, there are some places that are unknown to me and sometimes I got lost trying to pick a next bus stop to transfer. And when coming out of Tallahassee Mall after I watch a movie, I had to use a trip planner in my smartphone (very hard to navigate as a web page) to figure out how am I suppose to get back home so that I can pack up and be ready to head to Altha (west of Tallahassee where my mom lives there). But then I got stuck at the mall, so I had my mom pick me up from the mall as the bus stop is inconveniently half a mile south. So my mom called Star Metro and said that I could have taken the bus to the bus station and I did not know why I'm making this so complicated.

Anyway, as soon as my mom and I finish school (I'm getting a Web Development Certificate by May and my mom is completing the nursing program by end of next year), I'm going to find a city with flat lands. I'm thinking about Houston, TX but I'm unsure if it had steep hills like in Tallahassee. It will be somewhere west of The Galleria (mall).