View Single Post
Old 08-13-05, 06:30 PM
Nimmy

Bikes: None right now

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I got myself a Kona Dew Deluxe. The frame is 58CM. I'd have probably been better off with a 56CM one but this one fits me really well if I keep the seat post pretty low, which is how I prefer to have it. It was this, a 52 CM or a Dr. Dew, OR waiting a few weeks to special order. But I figured that even though it's a bit big, I can ride it perfectly, and it feels great, so I got it anyways.

Here's a picture:

On tuesday, when I actually get money*, i'll be getting some lights, a rack, a couple of panniers, and some fenders. Until then, I get to enjoy my brand new bike. Although this one goes tons faster, it actually feels like it's giving me more of a workout. I think it's because the frame is so much bigger than my old one. The specialized I have is definately too small for me. I have to ride with the seat entirely too high. I'll be turning it into a fix-er-up project now, and will be giving it to my friend Terra in the end, after I get it rebuilt. Here's a picture of my old one.

http://yvgs.com/bike/bike%20001.jpg

*Tuesday is when I was PLANNING on getting the bike. But I couldn't wait. Now I get to eat ramen for a week!

Last edited by Nimmy; 08-13-05 at 07:33 PM.