Old 09-24-12, 08:51 PM
JPZ66

Bikes: 1949 'Italian' , 1950 San Giusto, 1897 Union, and a number of "projects"... 198? Grandis, a couple of Mixte's...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Oh yeah...!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bik/3293627393.html

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
[h=2]EXCELLENT CONDITION VINTAGE ROAD BIKE- 1970s MOTOBECANE Nomade 1 *RARE - $9999 (LAS VEGAS)[/h][HR][/HR]Date: 2012-09-24, 12:37PM PDT
Reply to:tmxjk-3293627393@sale.craigslist.org[SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP]
[HR][/HR]
Vintage 1970s MOTOBECANE Nomade 1
I must be out of my mind! IM BASICALLY GIVING IT AWAY...feel free to do the research

Not much needs to be said about this model for those who understand the true worth of road bikes. The photos pretty much speak for themselves, but for those of you who dont know...
MOTOBECANE is a french brand that is no longer in business; therefore, the value is already raised. The Nomade model is extremely rare and worth a lot of money. Ive rode this bicycle one time, and it was an absolute dream. I describe it as the Cadillac of bicycles. It comes equipped with all original decals (which naturally boosts its value), all stock parts (which boosts its value), and in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
(27" wheel)
For those who collect or ride...this bicycle will stop ANY SHOW

The frames aesthetic cannot be compared, they obviously dont make bikes like this anymore. Its been sitting in my house as a form of art and decor for a while now until I did the research and found just how much it was worth.

THIS BIKE MAKES FOR A WONDERFUL INVESTMENT and A MARVELOUS RIDE.
Feel free to contact me at: 757.602.2691 if you have any questions, concerns or would like to state your reasonable price.
*** I suggest you do the research on this particular model and how rare it is to not only have one, but to own one in this type of condition considering its age!
(NO CALLS AFTER 10p) Happy riding!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests