View Single Post
Old 10-02-12, 06:41 PM
jpt1016

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sheepdog84
the kilo tt should suit your needs just fine.

remember that most kilos have a flip flop hub, so you can go with a freewheel if you're comfortable with that.

some fenders could help as well to deal with the unsightly wetness of the northwest.

just some things to keep in mind- a little research can go a long way.

also, thanks for bringing up the topic jpt- saved me a search as I might be moving to the Rose City for grad school next year.
Thanks!

aidandj
Originally Posted by jpt1016
I actually go to Lincoln High, right in Downtown, and live off of beaverton Hillsdale highway. The bike route says I go on hamilton and then make my way through various streets to get to downtown, and I'll be biking this route on the weekend to see how it is.

I think I've settled on a kilo TT. How's that bike for these conditions?
I actually used to go to Lincoln a couple years ago and have a bunch of friends that live over on Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, where do you live (or like somewhere nearby) and I can show you the best way to get down to school. Going home is going to be a ***** though, best way to do that is to climb the zoo hill (or take the max) and then ride down Scholls Ferry road to Hamilton.
I live by Dosch and Hamilton, which is right off of the Beaverton Hillsdale Highway.

seau grateau
Originally Posted by jpt1016
So I do live in the west hills. Nice to know. I guess FG riding wasn't meant for me...
Nonsense. Laugh in the face of adversity, and tell fate to mouth your dong.
I do have messed up knees though