Old 08-16-05, 08:09 PM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 2legit
Well Roody, I think you need to get a life! You are way too defensive!! or did I hit a nerve???

I am NOT selling anything.
I am a Personal Health Coach and a medical professional. I don't think I need to justify anything to you,especially on this forum. Anyways, you seem to be a very closed minded type of person.
My program consits of 5 steps and has no "miracle cures" as you seem to think.
Step 1 Hydration Step 2 Exercise, such as walk Step 3 Cleanse (which by the way I highly recommend for you-lol) Step 4 Nourish and Step 5 Target.
The studies that support this program are a culmination of many years of research done at Harvard, Mayo Clinic,The American Institute for Cancer Research,The World Cancer Research Fund,The Institute of Medicine based in Washington,D.C., University of Colorado...etc.etc.
In conclusion, there are no magic bullets when it comes to health and wellness...but increasing water intake, walking daily and healthier lifestyle choices and food choices will ultimately benefit you!

Blessings Again and please consider my recommendation to you!
2legit
That's a bunch of gobbledygook. You're telling people on a cycling forum that we need to walk daily? And drink more water? How amusing! What is cleansing and how can you tell that I need it? How much does it cost to get the fiber + vitamins + special ingredients you mentioned in another post? What are the special ingredients? Why haven't you cited any references, just rattled off a list of institutions? Can you meet my challenge? Or are you just going to insult me more? Have you read the forum guidelines? I think you should.

Finally, what kind of bike do you ride? What is a derailleur? What is the largest manufacturer of bicycle components? What are three components? What is a century? What is a chamois? These are simple questions that most newbies on this forum could answer, at least some of them. Can you answer any? How much time will you need to find someone to help you answer?

Last edited by Roody; 08-16-05 at 10:36 PM.