Old 10-10-12, 08:34 PM
jakepounder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How do you feel about Lance Armstrong's doping allocations?

I dont believe he doped but i dont know! Lance is one of my hero's in life. Not only as a cyclist, but as a person. He not only battled a deadly cancer, but he has helped millions of people in the fight against cancer. I respect him in every way possible. But, besides the fact. What do you think happened? Do you think that he was part of the "most sophisticated doping cheat of all time"? OR do you believe he is innocent? I think he is innocent. There were hundreds of tests put up to him from various agencies and none of them actually found any REAL physical evidence that he doped. I think it is complete bull **** that he was on a 15 year investigation and there were no laws that kicked in from it. 15 YEARS!!! could you imagine that hell for 15 years?? I am really pissed off that it was allowed to go on that long with absolutely no evidence, other than the fact that he was dedicated human being, following his dreams. He has also done so much for cancer research, all he wanted was to help people. I feel really bad for him. As an unbiased fan, i am siding with him and do i believe he is innocent. What do you all think?