redeyedtreefr0g
Mrs. Hop-along

Bikes: Ladies Schwinn Super Sport and Gateway

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
But I'm not in Costa Rica

Singlespeed92, I doubt very seriously that I could keep it to myself if I succeed! Of course there would be pictures too.

Niles
, that sounds perfectly reasonable about researching the weather. While it changes all the time, having a specific idea of what to expect is better than winging it!

Mev, I'm not sure how much support from family I'll be getting yet. I don't know if I should plan a round trip by bike or just one-way. I suppose it depends on how I feel increasing the miles to prepare and if I can get the puppies to cooperate. Then, if the trip south goes well I might consider riding back.
I actually have Friday the 16th off all the way through Sunday the 25th, so 10 days total.
It also depends on the family, and what their plans are. We may be doing a couple of turkey dinners, one with the local family of our roommate in addition to one with my blood relations in Colorado Springs, so there may not be time to ride more than one direction. My family likely won't mind doing their thing a day early, we're used to sharing people among different groups. Anyway, we'll see.

First, I have to see if I can get willing canine traveling companions!