Old 10-13-12, 03:42 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by nonlinear
Did you read my post? It's the UNiversity of Arizona. Google it if you don't believe me. This forum, more than any other, Is filled with jerks. I can't believe there are like 5 people arguing with me about s university regulation, instead of answering my question about a seat lock. Get a ****ing life, Jesus!
Relax. We are trying to help, and bringing your bike with indoors is one of the best ways to prevent seat theft, so it's a valid thread of inquiry. You are right, I did miss post #15, my apologies. Even so, that does not automatically preclude being able to park your bike indoors.

As for other ways to deal with the subject, it seems like most of your possible options are being laid out. Cheaper seat, cable locks, bolts, bicycle chains, bring it indoors. You've got a variety of options. DieselDan had no way of knowing where you work, so I think his comments are justified.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

Last edited by Artkansas; 10-13-12 at 10:01 PM.