Old 08-17-05, 06:51 PM
cydewaze
Emondafied

Bikes: See sig

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If the weather this weekend is like it was this afternoon, Jessica is going to be a force to be reckoned with. We did our usual 13 mi "after work" loop today, and on the first major climb I slowed to check her computer mount (her computer has intermittently stopped working) and she blew right by me. I had to chase her up the hill, and she was climbing at around 11 mph (I usually climb this hill at around 12 when I'm pushing it to the wall). She sure likes the cooler temps!

This was the first decent ride on the new bike. Seat had to come up some, bars had to be rotated a bit, and the seat needed to nose-up a little, but I'm going to hold off on lowering the bars because I had Jess take some pics of me in rider position (which are way too gay looking to post on here, so don't ask) and my position on the hoods and on the drops both look good. Completely flat back while in the drops, other than the Armstrongesque "hump".

She's definitely ready for the weekend.

my bike page - my journal
Current Stable: Trek Emonda SL - Trek Top Fuel 8 - Scattante XRL - Jamis Dakar Expert - Trek 9700 - AlpineStars Al Mega