View Single Post
Old 10-21-12, 10:59 AM
Flying Merkel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
There's one on the local Craigslist. It's been there for months. $1,000 seems a bit steep.Had a guy at a local bike shop explain the theory to me. If there is anyone in the OC area who would let me test-ride one, I'd take them up on it.

[h=2]Softride Road Wing rear suspension Tri bike (Huntington Beach)[/h] [HR][/HR] Date: 2012-10-20, 4:53PM PDT
2grkz-3353437406@sale.craigslist.org [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [HR][/HR]
Softride Road Wing rear suspension road/tri bike. Size of frame is not marked however I beleive it is a Medium/Large based on the headtube length. Black with red accents. Full Shimano Ultegra 9 speed 6500 components. Wheelsmith 700c hand built wheelset with Mavic Open Pro rims. Profile aero bars with 9 speed fingertip shifters. Has optional Softride contoured seat bag. This bike is in mint condition and I can convert it to standard road bars with STI brifters if you prefer. Your choice of crank arm length and cassette as well. $1000
Email a phone number young can easily be reached at or at least what time I can call yourself. No trades or out of area deals....cash and carry only.