Anthony87
Commuter

Bikes: 2005 Specialized Hardrock Comp Disc, 2009 Trek 7.3FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
between going and gone

I've just started college and bought a bike in the summer for trails and possible commuting into the town now where i live. Commuting was a given i am doing that from school as soon as i get a good lock. and to work as soon as i get a good job. but car free really made me ask questions and oddly enough i'm going to become car free as soon as i can. I'm already going into the grocery store too pick up small items with my backpack. I'm simply removing my $800 stereo out of my car and selling the stereo and possibly cancelling my insurance. the only problem with this, is there is no way i can get to my parents town. well now that i'm thinking about it i could fly but that is it, not even buses go there. i feel obligated to keep it for my parents sake so i can see them more. i'll work something out. but i'm not going car free to just save money, i'm going car free for clean air, exercise, and the challenge. i really would really like to think everyone with their posts, intellegence and inspiration. Without your honest and thoughtful reason i would be lost in my cage. BTW i'm talking with city about bike lanes etc. though there is not a huge biking comm. in my speific area it can grow. wish me luck! thanks again everyone really.