Old 08-22-05, 04:13 PM
trekkie820

Bikes: 2004 Trek 4600 SS, 2016 Cannondale Cujo 2 SS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'm back in the saddle again.

Well, many may have wondered where I went, or not, I don't really care. Either way, I am back in a place where free high speed internet abounds in every building, for one more year (BGSU, for those who were wondering). Anyway, had a nice long summer with lesser, but sweeter rides. My bike is a no-suspension rig now, and I have been in love with it's lighter weight and near zero maintanence (sp). Rode the Mohican State park trail in central Ohio, which is a hilly 17 mile out and back, over some diverse and beautiful terrain. West Branch state park was my home trail, and it is absolutly killer now, with more rocks than the red carpet at the Oscars. Competed in a team triathlon, scoring third in our catagory, covering 12.5 miles in 36 minutes. My single speed road bike is destroyed from the training rides, with busted spokes and such, so I am jogging to keep in shape, usually 2.5 miles a day and rising. Therefore, I am a one-bike stable now, awaiting a graduation gift of a multi-speed road bike, which will help me train to race both triathlons and XC races. Wedensday I will be riding at the Poto trail in Michigan, if anyone is interested in heading up there or meeting. Nice to be back!

T820