View Single Post
Old 12-25-12, 06:11 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sunday I took my first trip down to Santos with 3 friends. Dave rented a bike at the shop right across from the trail head parking lot. The one just off of 441. He has been down there several times and rented bikes from the other shop. He is looking to buy a bike and wanted to ride a few different ones. He had rented a couple of different Giants from the other shop (29'ers). Sunday he rented a GT. He is a bit on the short side, it has been tough for him to find a bike that fits him. (29'er wise that is). We had an AWESOME day on the trails. We ended up riding out to the land bridge and back. With some detours on the way and back. We checked out the vortex ... with all those crazy jumps and things that I would NEVER NEVER NEVER ever do... EVER... We road the bunny trail (which is a blue trail, medium hard trail I guess?) I really really liked the layout of the bunny trail!! We also rode on Dr. Ruth (that just sounds wrong) lol.... Dave got back and ordered the same bike that he had rode, only with upgraded components from our friend that owns Palatka Bicycles... We ended up riding a bit over 23 miles.. And then the next day my GoPro came back from being replaced..... Good excuse to go again.... hahah

Rode with 2 friends today on the road bike out near Satsuma... Had a great ride..... about 22 miles...