View Single Post
Old 12-31-12, 07:18 PM
HvPnyrs

Location: In The Middle Of "Out There" / Downtown "Lost Angels"

Bikes: 2001 Trek 520 - Hvy Hauler, Epic Adventure Bike / 2011 Fuji Newest 1.0 - Sporty Quick Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Quality of Quantity

Originally Posted by Bluish Green
http://www.amazon.com/Portland-Desig...ef=pd_sim_sg_4

Here is an even brighter version of the Radbot. This is the one I have. I would recommend it, as well as the one solid and one flash approach that jputnam mentioned.
This ^^^^

Answering the OP question first.
I would go to the L.B.S. ( L.ocal B.ike S.hop/S.tore ) you have the best experience with and ask them if they have any "take off" ( customer request remove ) rear reflectors that they could let you have.
Or go to any "auto parts store" or the auto parts section of any/most "Big Box" Mart and choose a D.O.T. ( D.epartment O.f T.ransportation ) approved reflector that best matches your needs.

As most/all traffic regulations require a rear red reflector attached to the bike to be legal on the road ( admittedly rarely enforced at best ), I just left the C.P.S.C. ( C.onsumer P.roducts S.afety C.ommission ) reflectors required on all new bikes sold in the U.S. on my bikes. Although most people Remove/Discard them soon after taking possession of their new bike as they are not considered fashionable and/or weight saving.

Last edited by HvPnyrs; 12-31-12 at 07:23 PM.