Mark Stone
Tractorlegs

Bikes: Schwinn Meridian Single-Speed Tricycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
What Diet Plan Works?

With New Year Resolutions flying about I'm guessing that we may see an upsurge of posts from noobs here in C/A that are looking for weight loss solutions. For grizzled old veterans of C/A and the WLW (Weight Loss Wars), let's introduce our (possible) new friends to plans that have worked for us. Either commercial or self-induced, what works in the real world (in addition to bicycling) for real, sustainable weight loss?

I'll start - I am a Weight Watchers fanboy. In 11 months I've experienced 45 pounds of weight loss at slightly less than 1 pound per week average on WW. A very easy program to follow online, it costs a little less than $20 per month. There are options for both doing it with meetings, or doing the program completely online (which is how I've done it). WeightWatchers Dot Com - -

I am in no way saying that Weight Watchers is the only plan that works, nor am I saying that it works for everyone. However, it has, when followed correctly, worked wonders for myself and the Lovely Missus!

What other plans have worked?